- There is no age limit for getting a library card. Anyone within the
Nolichucky Region is eligible. (Sevier, Cocke, and Jefferson Counties)
- Your first library card is free.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for children under the age of
- ID for getting a card:
- A drivers license with a current address
- Voters registration plus license
- Utility bill with current address
- Student ID
- Payroll or bank statement with current address
- There is a 2 item limit for the first time usage
- Limit 10 items per card with a limit of 4 media or books/CDs on tape
- Books check out for 3 weeks with a late fee of .25 per day.
- Books on tape and music cds check out for
3 weeks & if late
are .50 per day
- Videos/DVDs are for 7 days. There will be a $2.00 per day late
fee for each item.
- Items can be renewed by visiting our online card catalog, coming
to the library or by phone
- Items can be reserved by using our online card catalog, visiting
the library or by phone
- Any individual with fines totaling $5.00 or more may not borrow materials
until fines are paid. Fines are not charged for materials which are
lost and paid for.
- Replacement cost for a lost card is $3.00
- Non-resident fee for a library card is $25.00 and is non refundable.
Library Calendar of Events